Immigration & Permanent Residency:
In short Permanent residency is a person's resident status in a country of which they are not citizens. This is usually for a permanent period and a person with such status is known as a permanent resident of that Country. In most of the cases, PR gives work permit. Although India does not allow dual citizenship so when you get citizenship /passport of another country you need to surrender your Indian passport but still, you can enjoy most of the rights by getting OCI.
If you want to migrate from India to any other Country for Study, Business, Work then you are approaching the right people. We will assist you through our associates in settling down to another country for further study, Job or Establishing Business.
Citizenship can offer the following:
- Irrevocable citizenship which is passed down for generations.
- Visa-free travel to 130+ countries including the EU Schengen countries, Hong Kong and The United Kingdom.
- Fast-track processing within 3 months.
- Dual Citizens
- There are no requirements to travel to the country.
- No estate or inheritance tax and no tax on worldwide income.
- Wealth Preservation.
- Tax optimization.
- Ability to open bank accounts globally.
- Unrestricted access to overseas investments.
- No nationality restrictions.
- Economically legally and socially stable country which is part of the Commonwealth with a democracy based on the British parliamentary system
- Spouse and children below 26 obtain a second passport
- Parents from 55 years old can apply as dependents.
- Educational & Health Benefits.